Thursday, January 12, 2006


I met a flying cat today
He told me there are many secrets to be found as we make our way to the faraway tree
I ask him what kind of secrets ,but he just smiled and said
Beware of the purple mice they are mean and tend to bite,
the green ones are friends to those in need. and
the gray ones are tasty to eat for me at least.
Then he smiled and flew away.
the purple cat with wings a strange creature indeed.
full of many secrets and stories to tell
Im sure I will see him again

3 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

The painting and the verse are just perfect for the Faraway Tree. I love it Carolyn.

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Love this!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Vi Jones said...

A flying, purple cat! Wow!

Vi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home